Dr Sushmita Gupta has received training under the guidance of the most skilled and renowned surgeons in the specialty of ENT and is herself capable of performing a wide spectrum of surgeries like endoscopic sinus surgeries, ear surgeries, thyroid surgeries, phonosurgery, laryngeal and oral laser surgery and head and neck cancer surgery. She has presented papers in many conferences and publications to her credit
Area of Expertise
- Management of ear ailments ( Otomycosis,Endoscopic tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy, Lobuloplasty)
- Management of Nasal diseases (Nasal trauma,Septal correction, septal abscess, Endoscopic Nose and Sinus Surgery- Nasal polyp, Nasal tumours)
- Management of Head & Neck benign and malignant tumours ( Glossectomy, Neck dissection, Laryngectomy, Maxillectomy)
- Thyroid surgery, Parotid gland surgery, Submandibular gland excision, Tracheostomy.
- Tranexamic acid has no advantage in head and neck surgical procedures, a randomized double blind controlled clinical trial: The journal of laryngology and otology.
- Endoscopic endonasal management of extraskeletal sinonasal Ewing’s sarcoma; a case report: Clinical Rhinology An international journal.
- Orbital complications of rhinosinusitis in a tertiary care center of western Himalayas: International Journal of scientific research.